In today’s video, we will tell you what these superfoods are so that you can make them a part of your daily diet and be on track to a happier, healthier you!
1. Cabbage: In the super-healthy family of cruciferous vegetables, cabbage is a standout. Scientists have identified compounds in cabbage that can reduce the risk of cancers including breast, stomach, lung and prostate cancer.
2. Blueberries: In a study of common fruits and vegetables, blueberries contained more antioxidants than over 40 of their competitors. It has been shown to guard you against cancer, heart disease, dementia, and macular degeneration.
3. Oats: Oats are high in soluble fiber and have been linked to lowering your blood pressure and overall cholesterol levels. They are also rich in good carbohydrates, and beta-glucan. Beta-glucan is a powerful soluble fiber that helps to slow the digestion of sugar and keeps your blood sugar levels under control.
4. Green Tea: Green tea is loaded with antioxidants. Its antioxidant values have been shown to be higher than those measured in fruits and vegetables.
5. Eggs: There is zero question that eggs are one of the most balanced foods around. Eggs are a great source of protein, making them a crucial part of your morning breakfast. Ingesting protein in the morning will keep you fuller longer, preventing you from filling up on less healthy foods.
6. Beans: There are plenty of reasons to eat beans every day. One of the many numerous benefits of beans is that they are a nature based iron source. Iron carries oxygen from your lungs to your body’s cells, and is essential to staying healthy and strong. Low iron can cause low energy, especially in women and children, so it’s important to include iron based foods in your diet.Bestie