These 4 natural remedies are definitely worth talking to your doctor about if you’re going to have an organ transplant.
Let’s talk about 4 interesting natural remedies for an organ transplant. Just be sure to check with your doctor before applying any of this information. I’m not telling you to come off of your medication or replace your medication with these natural remedies. These are a few natural things that you could talk to your doctor about applying along with your medication.
If you have an organ transplant, your own immune system will try to reject it. So, there is a huge inflammatory situation. Because of this, your doctor will put you on drugs to suppress the immune system. These drugs do have side effects that can include increasing your risk of infection and an upset stomach.
Potential remedies for organ transplant:
1. Red sage May be good for:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Increasing circulation
- Unique immunomodulation
2. Thunder duke vine (thunder god vine) May be good for:
- Kidney transplant
- Rheumatoid arthritis
3. Vitamin D (20,000-30,000 IUs)
- Vitamin D is a very potent anti-inflammatory
4. Bile salts (4 per day on an empty stomach) May be good for:
- Increasing the absorption of vitamin D
- Reducing inflammation