In today’s videos we will discuss the benefits of doing push-ups on the regular. So let’s get started.
Hey there, viewers! No time for the gym this week?
That’s rough. But here’s the good news, you can still get in a good workout. How often do you do push-ups? They’re among the most basic exercises invented. If your physical strength crucial to your job, you’re doing them on the regular. This includes everyone from athletes to military personnel. Let’s discuss the Benefits of Doing Push-Ups on the Regular.
1. Improves Your Muscle Definition
– With standard push-ups, your hands are shoulder width apart. This works your triceps. With wide push-ups, the distance between your hands is twice as long. This will pump up your chest. With narrow push-ups, your hands are placed closer together. This benefits both your triceps and pectorals. With forward push-ups, your hands are a shoulder width apart, except they are placed about 20cm in front. Backwards push-ups have your hands placed 20cm behind. Both forward and backward methods work your abs and back muscles.
2. Your Joints Receive Some Help
– Forget looking cut for a second. Let’s discuss your joints. Your joints are the part of the body where two or more bones meet. This allows them to properly function. If they have been suffering lately, it is probably best you begin a pushup regimen.
3. Push-Ups Help Prevent Cardiovascular Problems
– Pushups can greatly benefit your cardiovascular system. The exercise forces your heart to work harder, in turn producing oxygen. This oxygen is then sent to your muscle’s tissues. But in order for you to get the best results, you need to go hard!Bestie