How does one grow hair faster? Are you having problems with that lovely hair? Is it harder now you are in your ‘later years’ to grow that luxurious hair quickly, than when you were in your teens and 20’s? Yep, I think all us ladies know exactly how you are feeling at this point in time. Not to worry though, I am going to give you guys a few pointers, based on my lifelong experience within the hair industry, which will help you retain and regrow those fantastic locks.
How to make your hair grow faster at home remedies?
Here are the tips to grow a longer mane
Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils and masks. This stimulates the scalp and can improve hair thickness. Taking the time to massage your scalp each day can also help you relieve stress and tension. It’s thought that stretching forces during the massage encourage hair growth and thickness in the dermal papilla cells.
2. Aloe vera
Aloe vera has long been used for treating hair loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair. It can reduce dandruff and unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil. You can apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair a few times per week. You can also use shampoo and conditioner that contain aloe vera.
3. Coconut oil
Coconut oilcontains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce protein loss from hair. Coconut oil can be used either before or after you wash your hair depending on your hair type. If your hair tends to be oily, you can do a leave-in treatment overnight or for a few hours before you wash it. Massage coconut oil into your scalp and all of your hair. If your hair is dry, you can also use it as a leave-in treatment. There needs to be more research on coconut oil as a promoter of hair growth, but it’s been shown to improve the health and luster of hair and has been used for centuries.
Viviscal is a natural hair-growth supplement that promotes hair growth in people with thinning hair. It contains a marine complex known as AminoMar C. This is made of minerals, vitamins, and shark and mollusk powder. These ingredients help to regenerate new cells and strengthen existing cells. You have to take the pills twice a day for at least six months in order to see results. Viviscal also makes a shampoo and conditioner.
5. Fish oil
Consuming omega fatty acids can help to improve your hair from the inside, since they are filled with nutrients and proteins. Taking an omega supplement along with antioxidants helps to improve hair density and diameter. It also reduces hair loss. Omega fatty acids help your cells to work correctly and can boost immunity, leading to better overall health. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended dosage.
Taking ginseng supplements can promote hair growth by stimulating hair follicles. Ginsenosides are the active components of ginseng and are thought to be responsible for its positive effect on hair. Always take as directed and be sure to check for any possible side effects.source
6. The first step to help grow hair faster is to trim and remove any damage
Trim where possible, and make sure the split ends are removed. If the split ends aren’t removed they will run down to the roots and cause problems with the new hair follicles. Trim every 8 weeks or so.
7. Buy some Mira Hair oil
Mira hair oil is an oil which contains several different types of herbs. These herbs help stimulate blood flow to the scalp. Then, what is needed is a 3-5 minute massage using your fingers in small circles, starting from the base of the scalp to the front of the head. After this, use a wide toothed comb to help distribution and aid blood circulation. A combination of the massage, oil and comb will definitely go a long way towards stimulating hair growth. Give it a good gentle going over!
8. Ensure you have a balanced diet and proper exercise to help grow hair faster
Exercise is possibly one of the most overlooked necessities when it comes to growing stronger, healthy hair. To grow hair faster, its simply essential as the sweating from the scalp clears blocked follicles and increases blood flow. A healthy diet is also essential – make sure that you consume a good protein content, ash air consists of protein also known as keratinized protein. Amino acids capsules also help and will enter the bloodstream directly.
9. Go natural!
Women want beautiful hair, and are willing to do anything for it right? As a result of this there has been a huge influx of over the counter prescription type drugs and miracle cures which claim to grow hair faster. Some of these products chemically clean the scalp, and other attack the hair follicle problems. The results have been proven to be inconclusive, and you will usually end up causing more harm than good. Natural treatments (such as the few tips touched on above) are safe and proven. Even pregnant and nursing moms can use natural hair loss products without having to worry.
10. A few miscellaneous tips
I am going to throw a few simple ones at you. Simple and obvious, but usually not recognised. Avoid very hot showers. Roots and follicles will be damaged. And lastly try what I call ‘hair tugs’, its as simple as stimulating the roots by tugging gently on your hair. Not too hard though!
Simple Yet Effective Steps on How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally
It is common that many women like you find it hard to make your hair grow fast. It is because not all women have the same hair growing rate. You may not have the genes to make your hair grow fast. You may have already tried lots of products available in the market that promise to make your hair grow fast. Unfortunately, all of those that you tried were just a waste of money as these weren’t able to do the job of making your hair grow fast. That is why you are looking for alternative ways and that is what brought you here. Well just continue reading this article because here you will know about the steps on how to grow hair faster naturally.
The first way on how to grow hair faster naturally is to use herbs. This is much cheaper and wiser than buying those hair products that don’t even work. You may use the following herbs:
Horsetail – This is a very good herb in encouraging hair growth. You may take it orally, use it in a tea or mix it with your shampoo.
Rosemary – This will help your hair combat dandruff, make it shinier and sleeker and prevent damage thus promoting fast hair growth. You can add this to your daily diet or create a hair rinse from it. To create one, just get some rosemary leaves and let it simmer in hot water for at least 10 minutes. Throw the leaves and then use it to rinse your hair.
“Ginkgo biloba” – This herb is not only used to treat and cure diseases. It can also make your hair grow faster. It does this by stimulating your follicles to encourage hair growth. It also helps improve blood circulation. When there is enough blood flowing to your scalp, the nutrients needed by your hair are delivered thus making your hair growth faster.
Next natural way to make your hair grow faster is to limit the use of styling techniques as this may damage your hair and prevent growth. You must avoid mechanically or chemically curling, bleaching and straightening your hair. You must also not color your hair several times. Hot styling tools must also be avoided. All of these will cause damage to your hair and may even cause hair loss, thus preventing it growing fast. If possible, just manually style your hair.
Last step is to eat a balanced diet. If you lack the nutrients that your needs for growing, then surely your hair will grow slowly. You need to eat foods rich in protein, zinc, iron and vitamins C, A, E and B.
What you have read above are the simple yet effective steps on how to grow hair faster naturally. Follow all of these to have the long locks you wanted. But, you must be patient because these steps won’t make your hair grow faster in just a day or a week. So do not quit doing these steps easily.
12 Ways to Grow Hair Faster and Longer
Here are the tips to grow a longer mane
1. Try to avoid or not use chemical treatments such as dyes, tints and bleaches, straighteners, and also wave creators. They can weaken your mane and eventually lead to breakage and loss.
2. Iron deficiency can cause your tresses to thin and lose its luster. Women who have a heavy menstrual cycle may have a lack of iron in their system. Make sure you are diagnosed with this problem before taking any iron supplements, taking too much iron is toxic to the system. It can cause constipation, and stomach cramps; it’s better to take a multivitamin or eat foods rich in iron instead. Foods like lentils, tofu, beans, spinach, prunes, raisins and lean beef are great sources of iron.
3. To grow hair faster and longer, take a multivitamin to add nutrients to your body and tresses. Vitamins are the starting point for a healthy head of locks and leads to faster growth as well. This can take several months to show up, but be patient you will see results.
4. Vegetarians should eat foods rich in vitamin C whenever you eat iron rich foods. The vitamin C you take will help you to absorb the iron into your blood.
5. It’s not always necessary to purchase supplements like biotin; even though there are claims biotin helps with faster hair growth, but no studies have proven this. However biotin is a cause of severe hair loss, but this condition is very rare and other symptoms are a scaly rash around the nose, mouth and genitals.
6. To grow hair faster and longer, avoid dramatic weight loss. In fact the more you lose weight the more hair you will shed. The changes your body will undergo during rapid weight loss will cause your hair to thin; this is caused by the change in nutrients and stress involved in weight loss. If you have a diet low in protein and iron for example low fat diets, or those with high protein and low in vegetable and fruit intake for example the Atkins diet will trigger too fast weight loss. Keep a balanced diet and concentrate on gradual calorie reduction to lose only 1 -2 pounds a week.
7. Hair grows for a minimum of 2-5 years then slows down for about 6 weeks before finally going into the resting stage for 3-5 months. The hair will then shed to make room for new hair growth. Usually about 15% of your hair will be in the resting phase, but if you change your nutrition intake suddenly this can cause damage to the hair follicle and make it enter the resting phase early; to a percentage of 30%.
8. To grow hair faster and longer limit stress in your life. Stress is another factor that can prevent faster hair growth. Stress can actually cause permanent hair loss; if you experience either emotional or physical stress it can take up to 4 months for the stress to show up in your hair.
9. Your mane is a strong indicator of any health problems you might have, so check out your health. If you have nutritional deficiencies this can cause your hair to slow down the growth cycle or even cause it to thin. Hormone problems like hyperthyroidism and PCOS can cause hair thinning as well. If you notice your mane has really thinned out or has stopped growing for a few months, it’s time to talk to your doctor.
10. To grow hair faster and longer you can use hair masks. These can help return the natural oils to your hair. The most helpful is also the most simple to use and to make; simply use a beaten egg and apply it to your mane. Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse it out with cold water and a mild shampoo. The longer you let it sit on your hair, the more oil will be absorbed, but don’t leave it on for too long or your hair will start to smell.
11. Using natural oils on your hair is a good way to prevent split ends. If you trim your hair once a month this can prevent them as well; just snip off the frayed ends.
12. To grow hair faster and longer, apply Mira hair oil to your hair for faster hair growth. It’s a deep oil treatment that can condition your hair. The oil includes all the natural oils needed to stimulate blood flow for the scalp and promotes hair growth.
To grow hair faster and longer follow these simple tips and you will be blessed with a longer thicker mane in no time