Dark circles under the eyes is referred to as ‘cernes’ (circles) in French, and ‘raccoon eyes’ in English. Dark circles under the eyes is a common inconvenience to many people and often contribute to insecurities regarding one’s looks and appearance.
Basic facts you need to know about dark circles under the eyes:
Dark circles below the eyes are very common – 9 out of 10 people have them in various ranges.
There are two major causes for dark circles under the eyes:
•1. Unattractive blue veins positioned around the eyes are one of the principal reasons for dark circles. While blood vessels of that facial region come to be dilated, they start showing through the face’s delicate skin, giving people an unsightly raccoon-eye appearance. Those are called periorbital veins. Periorbital veins are much like reticular veins on the legs (the blue-green vein most commonly behind the knees that people sometimes mistakenly refer to as varicose veins).
• 2. Accelerated melanin deposition within the skin is also a reason of dark circles. This is mostly a predetermined genetic characteristic. The skin in the area under the eyes is the thinnest inside the body, so clearly it is not forgiving to the effects of elevated melanin.
What are the life-style elements and medical conditions that make the conditions of dark circles worse?
1. Loss of sleep or too much sleep reasons blood vessels to become more seen through the skin.
2. Sun exposure- can trigger “age spots” across the eyes and weaken the skin that could make a contribution to dark circles.
3. Multiplied fluid retention- the blood vessels under the eyes can retain fluid and come to be engorged and dilated. This will be as a result of dietary salt.
4. Aging- reasons the fats pad underneath the eye to thin, thus making veins to be more visible.
5. Extreme weight reduction – can purpose a sunken look of the eye; which has the identical explanation as aging.
6. Iron deficiency anemia: iron incorporates oxygen and shortage of it results in much less oxygen and accordingly darker color of blood.
7. Smoking: this bad dependency additionally contributes to dark undereye circles in a mixture of three ways. First off, the smoke from tobacco damages human skin. Heavy smokers usually expand a form of hypertension that impacts the veins of the upper frame called pulmonary high blood pressure. Hypertension of veins consequences in dilatation of veins ( be aware that that is exceptional from hypertension that all of us normally realize it which affect arteries not veins). Lastly, people who smoke tend to have better ranges of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is a protein that is darkish in colour.
8. Allergies and nasal congestion: those reason the veins around the sinuses to dilate.
Is there a remedy for dark beneath eye circles?
The first step is to avoid and prevent the lifestyle behavior that makes the situation worse. Also one ought to try to find the recommendation of his/her health practitioner to treat the clinical conditions that can be related to this problem (I.E. Nasal congestion, anemia, and so on… ). These steps will assist and improve the conditions of underneath eye circles; however, they do no longer serve as a comprehensive cure.
Sclerotherapy of the blue veins under the eyes is far least known to patients and to even many doctors coping with this hassle. Sclerotherapy of veins below the eyes can virtually be a permanent therapy.
Sclerotherapy is a procedure that involves the doctor injecting medicine directly into the veins of the patient, with the aim of permanently closing the veins. This is the gold standard treatment for varicose veins, reticular veins, and spider veins of the legs.
There may be a misapprehension and fear among medical doctors and sufferers alike that the injected solution can also input into significant veins of the eye, conceivably harming the eye. But, this challenge is unfounded. Periorbital veins drain into the external jugular veins (the massive veins inside the neck that come out and end up maximum seen when the neck is strained) and no longer into the retinal veins inside the eye. So any excess solution from sclerotherapy gets quickly diluted when it reaches the jugular veins and actually, none of it drains into the veins of the eye.
In the hand of an experienced doctor, the treatment of periorbital veins, sclerotherapy is a safe remedy for lots sufferers suffering from dark circles below the eyes. So, in case you suffer from dark under eye circles, there is no want to feel trapped or discover yourself constantly applying and reapplying makeup. Sclerotherapy is a demonstrated treatment for undereye circles, and the most effective remedy so far.
How to remove dark circles under a mans eyes with natural remedies
Cut thin slices of cucumber and place them over the eyes. Cucumber has a soothing effect on the skin; it reduces the dark circles and tightens the skin.
2. Drink Water
sometimes we get bags through dehydration the minimum intake of water we should all have is around 1.5 – 2 litres a day. Try this out and if that is the cause then afterward it will go away.
Lack of sleep is one more reason that causes dark circles. Make sure that your body gets ample sleep; it is during the sleep that body rejuvenates itself the most.
4. Cold Compress Mask
Using this twice a day for 10-15 minutes will keep the swelling down and slower the process of the dark circles from developing. This will last for a short period of time.
5. Control the consumption of alcohol
I am not saying you drink too much, but studies have linked alcohol to dark circle under the eyes. One reason is that Alcohol is a dehydrating agent; it reduces the body moisture and makes it dry.
6. Fluid Retention
Is when the fluid is not removed from the tissue. Therefore, swelling especially under the eye are the many symptoms. If this is the reason why you have got bags under your eyes you need to drink plenty of water, reduce your sodium diet/intake, exercise as much as you can, avoid alcohol and keep a balanced diet.
7. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is an effective moisturiser and has anti-inflammatory properties. Clean the under eye area with moist cotton and apply massage aloe vera pulp under the eyes for 10 minutes. You don’t need to rinse unless you find it sticky.
8. Permanent Surgery
Eye lifts are one of the surgeries that many women get to get rid of bags permanently, by inserting a small probe into the eye bag and then melts the fat. If there is any excess skin it is pulled taut with a minor tuck. For more information check other sites and research carefully before deciding to do this.
9. Tea Bags
Soak tea bags in cold water and place them over the eyes. Tea, as you know is a good anti oxidant and helps in revitalizing the skin.
10. Natural ingredients
Last but not the least; this is the best remedy that can help you in fixing the problem of dark circles. These ingredients are derived from natural sources and attack the root cause of dark circles like loss of collagen, decreased blood flow, and broken capillaries. Ingredients like Eyeliss and Halyoxl are very effective in it.
Other ingredients like Avocado Oil, Shea Butter are natural emollients, which assist in preserving the natural moisture and protecting the skin from pollution, dirt, and grime.
Article Source: www.ezinearticles.com www.youtube.com