This innovative treatment with remarkable and almost instantaneous results has revolutionized the beauty industry with a new direction in non-invasive procedures.
Plasma Fibroblast treatment is based on a release in the form of microelectronic rays contiguous to the skin’s tension lines to create minor points around the affected area. It creates tissue compression to address fine lines, wrinkles, scars, or skin without tone.
What is plasma and fibroblasts?
The three states of matter are solid, liquid, and gas. However, there is a fourth state of matter, very little publicized and known for a long time, and it is present in an even more significant percentage than the other three. This fourth state is the plasmatic, or plasma.
The fibroblasts are connective tissue cells, these synthesized fibres and also provide a structure-shaped lattice or matrix and play a crucial role in wound healing.
The principle involves the ionization of gases from the atmospheric air to create the micro electric discharge or plasma arc that in contact with the superficial skin layer “epidermis” causes sublimation or compression of the tissue.
Plasma is applied to fibroblasts. This process generates a rapid contraction to the elastin fibres and the hardening of the collagen fibres found in the skin, creating an effect of tension, lifting, remodelling, and rejuvenation.
Who can benefit from a plasma fibroblast?
People with mild to severe sagging in their skin want a fresher and younger look on their face but are not willing to undergo surgery.
Patients who want a surgical facelift but due to medical conditions are not candidates due to anaesthetic risks. Patients with a facelift history for some years who wish to maintain or optimize their surgery result can opt for it.
Plasma Fibroblast treatment is characterized by:
1. Getting facial filler.
2. Reactivation of millions of fibroblasts.
3. Increase in the own production of collagen and elastin.
4. 8 times more robust than conventional methods (4 years on average).
5. 100% natural (since the same person’s cells are infused) and without the possibility of rejection or allergic reactions.
6. Naturalness in the appearance of the person.
7. Results with gradual and sustainable changes over time.
● The doctor will remove a tiny piece of skin in the area behind the ear (back) of both ears.
● The consultant will take a blood sample from the patient for cell culture.
● The sample will be sent under exceptional circumstances to a specialized laboratory for processing.
● The sample is treated with a specialized technique to get the fibroblasts.
● Fibroblasts multiply between 6 and 8 weeks through special culture media to obtain around 10 million fibroblasts.
● Fibroblasts are infused into the patient by our doctors directly in the areas where wrinkles, fine lines, and acne marks on the face were previously detected.
● Increase in the fibroblast population
● Stimulation of existing fibroblasts
● Increase in the own production of collagen and elastin
● Increased elasticity of the skin
● The subtle and gradual decrease in fine lines over time
● Improved skin texture
● After six months, significant improvement in wrinkle filling, support, elasticity due to the action of activated fibrocytes to fibroblasts
● Approximate duration of the filling effect: 4 years
● Possibility of storing part of the cultured tissue at temperatures of -196 ° C for later application with the age of the sample collection